The industry-standard animation and creative compositing app lets you design and deliver professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and web. After Effects is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets right inside the app, and quickly put your ideas into production. And with CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
Create editable 3D elements right inside After Effects with the new 3D rendering engine from Cinema 4D.
Bring 2D characters to life by acting out their movements in front of a webcam with Adobe Character Animator CC (Beta).
Collaborate from anywhere on shared productions across multiple Creative Cloud apps with Team Projects (Beta). Available for Creative Cloud for teams and enterprise customers.
Speed up your workflow with preview performance improvements and more GPU-accelerated effects.
- Team Projects (Beta): Team Projects is a new hosted collaboration service for Creative Cloud for teams and enterprise customers that allows editors and motion graphics artists to work simultaneously in shared projects within the 2017 versions of After Effects, Premiere Pro, and Prelude CC.
- Maxon CINEMA 4D composition renderer: Quickly create and render extruded 3D text and motion graphics directly in the timeline, without specialized GPU hardware. Control quality settings with a simple slider.
- Additional GPU-accelerated effects: Use the GPU for faster rendering of more effects, including Glow, Hue/Saturation, and others.
- Playback Performance Improvements: Most video footage can now play back from disk in real-time before effects are applied, without waiting for it to cache.
- Improved Live Text Templates workflow: You can now share live text template compositions between After Effects CC 2017 and Premiere Pro CC 2017 as a single, packaged file that contains all of the assets required for that composition.
- Sync fonts with TypeKit: Projects that require a font that you do not have installed can now automatically add that font to your Creative Cloud account and sync it to your computer using TypeKit.
- New Project Templates: You can now set After Effects to load a template project when you choose the New Project command. Keep your whole studio in sync by storing the template in a shared CC Files folder.
- Character Animator Scenes via Dynamic Link: Scenes from Character Animator can now be imported as a live connection into After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Draggable Marker Duration: Interactively set the duration of composition and layer markers by Alt-clicking them.
- Date and Time Values in Output Name Templates: Rendering to a file can now automatically use the date and time as part of the file name or file path.
- Freeze On Last Frame: This new command automates enabling time remapping to freeze a layer until the end of a composition.
- Alpha-only Rendering from Adobe Media Encoder: Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 can now render the alpha channel of any source, including After Effects compositions, as a grayscale image.
- User Interface Enhancements: The After Effects user interface has been updated to a new design with improved functionality. User interface elements, including icons and buttons, are now vector graphics that draw smoothly at any scale factor on high resolution monitors, such as Apple Retina displays.
- Additional native format support: Avid DNxHD and DNxHR QuickTime files can be exported without needing to install the Avid codecs package. RED camera raw file decoding now supports RED Helium sensor footage. RED footage can now also be processed using the GPU.
- Maxon CINEWARE 3.1: The latest version of Maxon’s CINEWARE plug-in includes bug fixes and improved OpenGL rendering.
- Extended Scripting Support: New scripting access to tools, composition markers, the Queue in AME command, and GPU acceleration options.
- And even more: Support for macOS 10.12 Sierra. Many additional small improvements, such as new 4K and 8K composition presets, and many bug fixes.
Hướng dẫn cách tải về (dowload): http://khodohoa.vn/hot-trend/huong-dan-cach-tai-ve-tai-nguyen-tren-web.html