What is Chaotica?
Chaotica is a next-generation fractal art application, designed for both novices and professional artists. Novice users can enjoy editing randomised fractals to produce stunning HD wallpapers and animations. Professional users will particularly value the fast, modern rendering engine. High quality animations and huge images for print are easily produced, with real-time imaging controls that will dramatically accelerate your workflow.
What is fractal art?
Fractal art is a digital art medium with a very rich creative space, based on geometry and recursion. Chaotica’s user interface abstracts much of the maths away to provide a fluid artistic process. Since its invention in 1981, IFS fractals have been popularised by Flam3 and Apophysis. Chaotica extends the creative possibilities of these programs in a powerful, production-oriented environment.
- Unrivaled image quality
- The whole point of fractal art is to make beautiful images, and Chaotica puts image quality first.
- Chaotica is the first fractal application to support progressive rendering, and is the only fractal application which supports perfect animation interpolation – no time steps, no approximations.
- Chaotica is developed by Glare Technologies, better known for Indigo Renderer, an exceptionally high quality 3D rendering engine.
- Powerful editor with animation support
- Chaotica comes with a fully-featured editor for creating your fractal art, with flexible and easy to use animation support.
- Simply move the timeline while editing your fractal, and Chaotica will smoothly blend between the keyframes. Editing the iterator weights allows you to create complex fractal animations, with many transforms appearing and disappearing over time.
- No other fractal application comes close to Chaotica’s animation rendering performance: with anti-aliasing disabled, a dual- or quad-core CPU can easily preview animations in real time.
- Modern rendering engine
- Often faster than GPU-based engines, and available on all platforms without any special hardware, Chaotica gets the job done fast.
- Fractal computations are done in double precision, multi-core rendering is always-on and doesn’t slow down your computer, 64-bit builds can access huge amounts of memory.
- The incredible rendering performance is a result of both tight C++ code and new algorithms, which are simply more efficient than the widely-copied flam3 or Apophysis recipes; no amount of brute force can beat Chaotica’s convergence speed.
- Alpha channel export is useful in external compositing applications, providing a great source of detailed textures.
OS : Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8
Language : English
Hướng dẫn cách tải về (dowload): http://khodohoa.vn/hot-trend/huong-dan-cach-tai-ve-tai-nguyen-tren-web.html