DE:Flicker™ is designed to smooth out those annoying flicker and artifacts when shooting high frame rate or timelapse video.
Whether you are shooting in an arena, a stadium, a park at night, a nightclub or in a home, man-made light sources can cause havoc, especially now that cameras and smart phones are being made with the ability to shoot at higher and higher frame rates. And of course this functionality is rapidly becoming the favorite of sports enthusiasts everywhere.
Dealing with strobing and light source flicker has been very time consuming until now. Without DE:Flicker, fixing the problems usually involves creating mattes followed by hand-adjusting the elements. Fixing a short scene using frame-by-frame color correction and zone corrections could take hours, when it is even possible. RE:Vision Effects DE:Flicker handles these problems automatically while retaining image detail.
DE:Flicker is unique because it not only fixes flicker from artificial light sources but also fixes flicker on multiple objects, even when those objects flicker at different rates. DE:Flicker also minimizes problems when shooting directly at light sources, causing them to “breathe” and change size when shot at higher frame rates.
DE:Flicker will also help transform your timelapse photography so that viewers watch the footage you intended them to watch and not the annoying pops that often accompany timelapse photography. DE:Flicker handles the common problems of color shifts, exposure and other camera setting and lighting inconsistencies that may occur from frame to frame. DE:Flicker also tames the problems of clouds casting shadows at different places between frames, and performs well when objects appear or disappear from frame to frame.
DE:Flicker consists of 3 plugins:
- DE:Flicker High Speed : specially designed for problems within high frame rate footage
- DE:Flicker Timelapse: specially designed for timelapse photography
- DE:Flicker Auto Levels: analyzes and then stabilizes the color and luminance levels of your footage and can be used before more specific processing with one of the other two plug-ins.
What’s new in version 1.4.3? Posted September 29, 2015:
- Fixes a crashing bug in Premiere Pro.
- Fixes a bug that Premiere Pro 9.0.2 introduced when processing floating point images. The only solution is that DE:FLicker now works only in 8 bits per channel within 9.0.2. This does not affect other versions of Premiere Pro.
- Adobe After Effects CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC 2014 and 2015.
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and up (no CS5 support), and Adobe CC versions.
Hướng dẫn cách tải về (dowload): http://khodohoa.vn/hot-trend/huong-dan-cach-tai-ve-tai-nguyen-tren-web.html