Easily rerender UV maps in post to save 3D rendering time! RE:Map also provides inverse UV mapping and corner pinning. RE:Map UV was used on the face with dripping paint, in order to speed up turnaround time for client changes to animated texture used.
RE:Map is a set of 5 plugins:
- RE:Map UV takes a UV Map, usually rendered from a 3D system, and renders an image using this mapping. Easily clean up texture maps and remap in post without having to go back to your 3D system for re-rendering. Includes high-quality filtering of the rendered texture map. In addition, this plugin allows you you to come up with cool 2D and 3D animated texture map templates and reuse them over again with different image sequences.
- RE:Map Inverse UV inversely projects a color image, using a UV Map as a guide, to a rectangular image that may then be used to texture the UV Map with RE:Map UV, or for use as a texture map for a 3D system.
- RE:Map Displace warps an image with a user-supplied displacement map. This plugin includes many more options and advanced filtering controls than most other displacement map filters.
- RE:Map Corner Pin maps or inverse maps a perspective plane defined by 4 points (also known as corner-pinning and inverse-corner-pinning).
- RE:Map Distort takes a color image and automatically distorts the image based on the features for a caricature-like effect.
Installed plug-in will work with Fusion Studio 5.2 (and up), Natron 1 (and up), Nuke 5.1 (and up), and Scratch 8.6.944 (and up).
Hướng dẫn cách tải về (dowload): http://khodohoa.vn/hot-trend/huong-dan-cach-tai-ve-tai-nguyen-tren-web.html