From the guys who brought you Video Gear Weekly comes Video Production and Post Tip of the Week! In this weekly series, Rich Harrington and Robbie Carman answer common video production and post-production questions, explore gear, and demonstrate useful techniques. As you’ve come to expect, they keep both cost and quality in mind. Get practical. Get hands-on. Get tips every week.
Rich and Robbie explore the latest in video technologies, compatible gear, and how to adjust camera settings to capture images using new perspectives, new resolutions, and new speeds. They provide gear suggestions, with options that meet different budget ranges, and they demonstrate how to implement techniques to solve problems.
- What is Three-Point Lighting?
- How Do I Choose the Right Memory Card and Card Reader?
- How Do I Use a Boom Microphone?
- How do I Determine the Right Shuuter Speed?
- Should I Transcode My Footage?
- How do I broadcast with Facebook?
- How Can I Get Super Slow Motion Video?
- What is the difference between 4K and UHD?
- How do I broadcast with Periscope?
- How Do I Capture Point of View Video Shots?
- What is log-encoded Video?
- How can I Light an Interview with Onle Light?
- How do I Record Video in Log Mode?
- How do I manually White Balance a Camera?
- How do I Stabilize a Camera on a Budget?
- How do I Broadcast with Google Hangouts?
- How do I Get a Low-Angle Shot?
- How do I Manually Focus a Camera?
Hướng dẫn cách tải về (dowload): http://khodohoa.vn/hot-trend/huong-dan-cach-tai-ve-tai-nguyen-tren-web.html